Wednesday, March 10, 2010

38 wk update

Had my dr appt yesterday and I am dilated to 3cm!!! why I am not having contractions to go along with that is beyond me. Tomorrow is my birthday and although it doesn't seem as if Sydnee will make her appearance, Mom, Dad, Casey, Brooke, Matt and I are going to dinner to celebrate :) back to baby...so dr doesn't think she is big at all, average size is the way she put it. She also mentioned that she will not let me go beyond 41 wks which is March 29 so extra reassurance that Sydnee will be here for sure this month!! Can't Wait!

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! I got to 3cm with the worst contractions of my life! Yay for no contractions and things happening! Happy bday, btw! Enjoy it! Next year, you're celebrating with an almost 1 year old! And that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete