Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Updates

where to begin...
last week started out with a bang literally! I was rear ended on I-5 only going about 20 but regardless it definitely shakes you up. The gentleman was really nice exchanged info and went on our way. The next day I called my Dr just as a precaution and of course I was told to come in for monitoring...uggh! So for the next hr I got to sit and listen to baby girls heartbeat to make sure she was a-ok! of course she was! phew!!! haha The truck is getting fixed this coming week...not much damage but you always want to keep nice stuff nice :) What else...Christmas duh...We went to mom and dads for our last Christmas as just the 5 of us...it was a really weird feeling but exciting all the same :) Next year we'll have Brook and Baby Girl Rose joining the fam!! fun times! anywho had a wonderful time much to short but much needed at the same time. Santa was very good to all of us as it seemed to be a practical year for gifts and not so much about "wants". Ate way to much food...and paid for it at my 28 wk appt...uggh! 22lbs up..yikes! Dr wasn't too concerned but wasn't too happy either. She really wants me to watch myself these last weeks and make sure that I am not gaining too much more. So what do I do..I came to work and ate a cinnamon roll...haha DR!!!! Baby girl is also measuring a wk ahead still so they are definitely monitoring that as time gets closer. Still no name! hopefully we can settle on one very soon.....k goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment